Workforce Development Center
• Funding for short-term trainings through associates degree programs
• Resume reviews and interview assistance
• On-the-job training incentives
• Job search assistance
• Filing for Unemployment Insurance
• Job Center of Wisconsin Information
The purpose of The Workforce Development Center is to advance the economic well-being of the region by developing and maintaining a quality workforce and by serving as the focal point for local and regional workforce development initiatives. This is to be achieved through the co-location and integration of employment, training, education and economic development services for job seekers, workers and employers.